- This event has passed.
Webinar: 11th Annual OEM Purchasing Executives Summit
June 25 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
SAA, in partnership with OESA, will co-host the OESA/SAA 2020 Purchasing Summit on June 25, 2020. The online event feature a presentation of the 2020 North American Automotive OEM-Supplier Working Relations Index Study® (WRI®), along with comments by purchasing executives from GM, Ford, FCA, Toyota, Nissan and Honda.
The WRI Study is a comprehensive annual survey of working relations between Tier 1 suppliers and their OEM customers from the supplier’s perspective. The Study, in its 20th year, collects and analyzes the opinions of 840 North American supplier executives and their colleagues.The responses represent 80 of the top 100 North American suppliers as well as the smallest of the direct, first tier suppliers.
Attendees will gain a better understanding of:
- Which OEMs are improving relations with suppliers and which are falling behind
- How communication, assistance, friction, and financial practices drive relationships
- How suppliers should utilize the WRI® data in creating OEM commercial strategies
- How relationship dynamics vary across purchasing groups, specifically new EV activities
- How customer-supplier relations provide opportunities in industry-wide crises
Following a report out of the 2020 WRI®, a panel representing FCA, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan and Toyota will discuss their key takeaways from the study, supplier relations activities within their companies and respond to questions from the attendees.
Following the panel, a virtual networking session will take place with representatives from each OEM. Attendees will receive more information about this service after registering.
Thank you to our participating OEMs: