What's New at the SAA
ARE CONSUMERS READY FOR THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY?
Technology is radically reshaping mobility in ways that will profoundly impact communities around the world. Join us on March 23 to hear from two of Toyota North America’s senior executives about how the company is leading the way to this mobility future.
MOBILITY: REALITIES AND GROUND TRUTHS
3rd Quarter Industry Insights
Industry Insights is a new quarterly video series that will feature industry thought leaders providing compelling perspectives on what lays ahead for our sector. Our Third Quarter video features automotive industry experts from DuckerFrontier. (video produced by Media Genesis)
• Hear How Mobility’s Future Will Impact Infrastructure and Whether Consumers are Prepared
• Auto Analysts Predict Just Under 17 Million Vehicles will be Sold in 2020
• BorgWarner to Buy Delphi Technologies in $3.3 Billion Auto Parts Deal
• Light Trucks Drive Toyota, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia to Gains
• CES 2020: The Latest Tech Innovations
• Find the Right Business Case Through Cost Simulation
• Coronavirus Impact on the Automotive Industry
• 3 Trends Could Fuel Success in 2020
• The Auto Industry Wanted Easier Environmental Rules. It Got Chaos.
• Connected Cars: How 5G and IoT Will Affect the Auto Industry
• U.S. Sales: What to Expect in 2020?
The 2020 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas provided a glimpse into how technology is shaping the future of the auto industry. Instead of the traditional new model reveals, CES showcases the growing synergy between automakers and tech companies.Read More
In the past decade, there has been no shortage of optimism from automakers and tech companies like Uber and Lyft over two major emerging technologies: autonomous and electric vehicles. After years of hype, companies in the space will look to deliver on ambitious promises in the 2020s.Read More
Oakland University senior Marissa DeCook is the 2019 recipient of SAA’s Thought Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship. Marissa, who grew up in Macomb, Mich., is currently studying Operations Management with a specialization in Supply Chain Management and a minor in Business Analytics.Read More
The 33rd Annual Society of Automotive Analysts Automotive Outlook Conference was held at The Mint at Michigan First Conference Center in Lathrup Village. Analysts discussed their projections for vehicle sales, how the economy is doing in relation to the automotive industry and how electric vehicles come into the picture.