What's New at the SAA
TOYOTA'S GLOBAL EFFORTS TO ACHIEVE MOBILITY FOR ALL
Technology is radically reshaping mobility in ways that will profoundly impact communities around the world. Join us to hear from two of Toyota North America’s senior executives about how the company is leading the way to this mobility future.
• Did You Miss Webinar Examining Short-Term Challenges Facing Automakers Due to COVID-19 Pandemic?
• Don’t Miss the Next Webinar Looking at the State of Automotive Recalls
• Auto Sales Plummet in First Quarter as Coronavirus Keeps Buyers Away
• LMC Automotive Revises Sales Estimate
• Coronavirus Expected to Cripple U.S. Auto Sales; Companies Push 0% Financing, Online Buying
• European Car Industry Prepares for the Worst as Sales Plunge
• The U.S. Auto Industry has Stepped Up Yet Again in a Time of Crisis as the Nation
• COVID-19 Resource Center for Manufacturers
• Car Sales Braked in March, Will Sputter More in April, Analyst Forecasts
• Will New EPA Standards Impact Vehicle Lightweighting?
• By Rolling Back Fuel efficiency Standards, Trump Could Be Dooming the U.S. Auto Industry
• Pandemic Will Have “A Permanent Effect” on Auto Industry
• Grappling with the Auto Industry’s New World During COVID-19
• Automakers Might Seek Federal Incentive Program to Kick-Start Sales
It’s an understatement that everyone’s world has been turned upside down, including automakers and their marketing partners. It’s hard not to have a panic attack if you follow the stock market or if you’ve looked at your own investments in the past week. But I continue to offer the same observation: Economic failure or growth won’t mean anything if we don’t survive.Read More
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has created business disruptions worldwide, spanning across industries from automotive supply chains to oil production. DuckerFrontier is constantly monitoring rapidly changing developments surrounding COVID-19 to separate signal from noise and provide the most important insights for your business, now with a centralized hub for all of DuckerFrontier’s analysis.Read More
Do automakers investing billions in the self-driving cars of tomorrow risk repeating the same mistake they made with electric cars a decade ago?Read More
Oakland University senior Marissa DeCook is the 2019 recipient of SAA’s Thought Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship. Marissa, who grew up in Macomb, Mich., is currently studying Operations Management with a specialization in Supply Chain Management and a minor in Business Analytics.Read More
The 33rd Annual Society of Automotive Analysts Automotive Outlook Conference was held at The Mint at Michigan First Conference Center in Lathrup Village. Analysts discussed their projections for vehicle sales, how the economy is doing in relation to the automotive industry and how electric vehicles come into the picture.