6th Annual State of Automotive Recalls Summit
March 27 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
7:30 a.m. Networking Breakfast
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Speakers and Q&A
In partnership with:
- Learn about the latest trends and insights regarding automotive recall size, scope and type.
- Has the industry’s response to the recall crises of several years ago changed the frequency and scope of recalls today?
- Treading new ground: We will discuss key insights related to component defect risk and risk mitigation opportunities for new entrants to the automotive industry.
- Learn how the insurance industry is supporting the financial management of recall risk in 2019.
- Explore the latest indicators of software and electronic defects, and the risks faced when components are integrated into complex systems.
- Sensors, cameras, and connectivity: what defect trends are emerging in the industry and how are suppliers responding to new risks?
- We will discuss recent legislative and rulemaking updates affecting the industry and the public.
- What are the latest trends in vehicle owner outreach, and how are new techniques affecting recall campaign completion percentages?
- Learn about what recent recall trends are telling us about how the age of the U.S. vehicle fleet may be impacting recall campaign costs.
- Analyzing the value of Tier 1 Supplier companies requires a sophisticated understanding of recall trends and costs – especially for each supplier’s product portfolio. We’ll discuss how to use recall data to do this and what it means for fundamental financial and valuation analysis.
Automotive Industry Practice Leader
Brooks Wilkins Sharkey & Turco
Foley & Lardner LLP
Director, Dispute Consulting
SAA Members: $99