- This event has passed.
March 16, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
3rd Annual Warranty and Recall Summit
The New Normal Taking Root – Lessons Learned from 2015
As recall volumes hit another new high in 2015, and news of global recalls dominate the headlines, the industry began to react to what is becoming the new normal – greater regulatory enforcement, the need for improved compliance, and the need to reconsider the complex relationship between the owner experience and the necessity of recall.
Hear from Neil Steinkamp of Stout Risius Ross (SRR) as he discusses the latest data, trends and observations on automotive recalls. Discussions will include:
- 2015 overview of key metrics and developments
- Recall Completion Rates – insights from Owner Notification letters and QPRs
- Design, Manufacturing and Assembly Issues – a new study looking at the intersection of defect descriptions and Section 573 disclosures
- Component trends – analyses combining recall, TSB, investigation and other data sets to evaluate component trends
- Forward Thinking and Forward Collisions – what are the early indicators of new technologies?
- Financial claims/accruals for OEMs and suppliers
Product Safety Group
Delphi Automotive Systems
Global Director, Innovation & Continuous Improvement