10th Annual OEM Purchasing Executives Summit
June 18 @ 7:30 am - 11:30 am
7:30 a.m. Networking Breakfast
8:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Speakers and Q&A
Location: Faurecia North America, 2800 High Meadow Circle, Auburn Hills, MI
Meet OEM Purchasing Executives and their staff!
Attend and Learn
Plante Moran’s David Andrea will present results of the 2019 North American Automotive OEM Tier 1 Supplier Working Relations Index Study, followed by comments from six OEM executives. An extended Q&A will follow the executives’ remarks. You can propose questions when registering for the event.
NEW INSIGHT: The 2019 North American Automotive OEM-Tier 1 Supplier Working Relations Index Study for the first time will include year-end financial data for all six OEMs which will help demonstrate the correlation between working relations and financial performance.
• Which OEMs are improving their relations with suppliers and which are falling behind
• How OEMs are improving relations; what programs and policies are they embarking on
• How OEM cost-cutting programs affect supplier relations
• How electrification and autonomous vehicle programs are impacting traditional suppliers
• What strategies suppliers should consider when working with OEM purchasing teams
• How supplier relations directly impact the bottom line – for both OEMs and suppliers
SAA appreciates the participation of the following OEMs: