Webinar: 7th Annual State of Automotive Recalls Summit
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Held in partnership with:
When the SAA and Stout held the first Annual State of Automotive Recalls/Warranties Summit in 2014, it was mentioned that recalls would continue to grow and become the new normal. In 2019, the industry saw a record number of light vehicle recalls, involving 38 million vehicles. Just recently, a recall of 1.8 million vehicles due to a potential fuel pump failure was announced.
Attend this year’s Summit to learn about recent trends in the industry, including:
- The latest trends and insights regarding automotive recall size, scope and type.
- How has the industry’s response to the recall crises of several years ago changed the recalls landscape today.
- Explore the latest indicators of software and electronic defects, and the risks faced when components are integrated into complex systems.
- Sensors, cameras, electrification and connectivity: what defect trends are emerging in the industry and how are suppliers responding to new risks.
- Key Insight – Learn about remedy labor times from one of Stout’s newest data sets and how they impact recall and warranty campaign costs.
- Beyond Safety: Observations and insights related to emissions recall risks faced by OEMs and suppliers.
- Risky Business – We’ll look at the role of recall and defect risk in fundamental financial, valuation and transaction analysis for suppliers.
UPDATE: Learn how COVID-19 may impact recalls