Lunch & Learn Webinar: Software-Defined Vehicles — The Future of Safer and Smarter Mobility
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Software-defined vehicles (SDVs) are poised to make a transformative impact on consumers and automotive OEMs. Software is expected to account for as much as 50 percent of a new vehicle’s value by 2030… & it’s just the beginning.
For consumers, the biggest game-changers will be customizable driving experiences with even greater safety, convenience, performance, and a vehicle that “gets better” over time.
For OEMs, SDVs will differentiate their brand experience, strengthen customer loyalty, offer new revenue opportunities and vehicle updates over the vehicle’s lifetime & so much more.
Join us for this exciting webinar to learn more about:
• The Evolution of SDVs: Where We Are & Where We’re Heading
• Benefits of Real-Time Access to New Safety, Performance & Convenience Features
• The Role of Software in OEM Brand Differentiation
• How SDVs Are Driving New Business Models & Industry Collaboration
• Convergence of Software & Connectivity with Other Megatrends & the Role of Steer-by-Wire as the Trends’ Center Link
This event is free but registration is required.