- This event has passed.
30th Annual Automotive Outlook Conference
January 8, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Outlook to Examine 2017 Trends in Sales, Production, Mobility, Technology and More
Sunday, January 8, 2017
333 Madison Street — Detroit, MI 48201
11:00 a.m. to Noon – Networking Brunch
Noon to 3 :00 p.m. – 3 Panels and Q&A
SAA’s 30th Annual Automotive Outlook Conference will kick off 2017 with a three-hour deep dive into key trends for the upcoming year. The event will feature three panels with industry experts, including the Chief Revenue Officer of the new Karma Automotive and the Chief Technology Officer from Denso.
- Panel 1: Includes an economic overview, vehicle production outlook and sales forecast.
- Panel 2: Examines the dealership of tomorrow, new mobility business models and highlights of the 2017 Global Automotive Consumer Study.
- Panel 3: Looks to the future with Karma Automotive discussing its go-to-market strategies, and Denso looking at the latest technologies that will connect vehicles to each other.
The event has been re-formatted to include a networking brunch, and will conclude early enough for those who want to attend the AutoMobili-D Conference at NAIAS later on Jan. 8.
Outlook attendees will also receive a NAIAS Industry Preview Pass for show floor access on Wednesday, Jan. 11. (Note: YPN members, media and students do not receive NAIAS passes).
- Jim Taylor, Chief Revenue Officer, Karma Automotive
- Doug Patton, Chief Technical Officer, Denso
- Mustafa Mohatarem, Chief Economist, General Motors
- Colin Langan, U.S. Autos Analyst, UBS
- Michael Robinet, Managing Director, Automotive Advisory Services, IHS Markit
- Praveen Chandrasekar, Consulting Director & Research Manager, Frost & Sullivan
- Glenn Mercer, Independent Consultant
- Joe Vitale, Global Automotive Leader, Deloitte