Innovation in Mobility Awards
Entries are now being accepted for SAA's Innovation in Mobility Awards. The winners will be announced at the Strategic Planning and Innovation Summit on October 17, 2019.
There are three award categories:
1) Innovations in Lightweighting
2) Technologies Enabling New Business Models
3) Company Successfully Adapting to New Industry Landscape
After completing the form below, please send a photo of the technology being entered, logo of company and any other related image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries must be received by July 31, 2019.
About the Award Categories:
Innovations in Lightweighting: This award recognizes suppliers serving the North American and global automotive OEMs with innovative products or technologies that provide either direct or indirect mass savings. The 2018 winner, AAM, developed an innovative driveline technology (QUANTUM) that saved up to 35% mass compared to the incumbent solution without sacrificing performance or power.
Technologies Enabling New Business Models:
Company Successfully Adapting to New Industry Landscape:
About the Judges:
Judges for the 2019 Innovation in Mobility Awards include:
- Abhay (Abe) Vadhavkar, Director of Manufacturing, Engineering & Technology, Center for Automotive Research (CAR)
- Hadrian Rori, Chief Technical Officer, Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow (LIFT)
- Lindsay Brooke, Editor-in-Chief of Automotive Engineering and Autonomous Vehicle Engineering Magazines, SAE International