- This event has passed.
2016 Automotive Outlook Conference – Registration Closed 1/7/16
January 10, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Registration closed as of 3:00pm (EST) Thursday 1/7/2016.
Walk-ins will be turned away!
The automotive industry is not “business as usual.” New outside forces, new technologies and new entrants into the industry are forcing OEMs and suppliers to rethink how they do business. Design, engineering, purchasing, marketing, sales and more must all be re-examined thanks to the many “disruptors .” However, many companies are adapting to the disruptors and finding change is not necessarily bad.
Join the SAA at the Annual Automotive Outlook Conference to look at the challenges – and opportunities — brought by disruptors. One thing is clear: Companies must change their mindsets or they will be left behind. Don’t miss this valuable event that can help your company face the new realities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Karl Brauer, Senior Director of Insights and Senior Editor, Kelley Blue Book
- Marta Blue, Senior Vice President, CarGurus
- Justin Fishkin, Chief Strategy Officer, Local Motors
- Gregg Garrett, CEO and Managing Director, CGS Advisors
- Phil Gott, Director, IHS Automotive (Gott will also unveil findings from IHS Automotive’s Urban Mobility Study)
- Brian Johnson, Managing Director, Barclays Capital
- David Johnson, President, Achates Power
- Steve Kiefer, Vice President, Global Purchasing & Supply, General Motors
- Phil LeBeau, Automotive Reporter, CNBC
- David Liniado, Vice President, New Ventures at Cox Automotive
- Brian Moody, Site Editor, Autotrader
- Jim Sayer, Deployment Director and Head of Human Factors, UMTRI Michigan Mobility Transformation Center
Additional speakers to be announced
1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Registration and Networking
2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Speakers and Q&A
6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Networking Reception and Strolling Dinner
CNBC’s Phil LeBeau (left) will open the event by discussing his take on how disruptors are changing the way we do business.
Following the presenters, there will be a networking reception and strolling dinner.
Obtain a Free NAIAS Industry Preview Pass
Outlook attendees will receive a NAIAS Industry Preview Pass good for show floor access Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2016. Passes can be used only by Outlook attendees and will be given only to attendees who don’t already have NAIAS credentials. (Instructions on obtaining and using the Preview Pass will be sent after completing registration)
Our New Home: Detroit’s Gem Theater will provide a classic, intimate setting for the Outlook Conference.