- This event has passed.
Exclusive NAIAS Tours
September 15, 2022
Shift Your NAIAS Experience Into High Gear
Exclusive Tours Led by Industry Experts from LMC Automotive, Plante Moran and Ducker
(Includes Industry Day Pass for Sept. 15)
Automotive industry thought leaders will lead SAA members and guests through exclusive and detailed tours of the 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS). In addition to the tours, attendees can spend the day using their Industry Day Pass credentials to visit the entire show floor and Automobili-D.
Experts from Ducker, Plante Moran, and LMC Automotive will lead 60-minute tours that examine the latest technologies and vehicles.
Tour topics include:
New Vehicle Launches (tour provided by LMC Automotive; tour times 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 12:30-1:30 p.m.)
• Key model launches detailing the “so what” of the vehicle as well as likely success or position in the market.
• Review of model attributes with an emphasis on competitive position, technology, and powertrain, including EV details.
• Overview of concept vehicles (technology, design, future model).
Key Technology and Vehicle Milestones (tour provided by Plante Moran; tour times 1 to 2 p.m. and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.)
• Models critical to the future of specific OEMs
• Significant new technology in the battery value chain or autonomous applications
• Discussion on why specific models or technologies could be “game changers”
A Focus on Efficiency (tour provided by Ducker; tour times at 9 to 10 a.m. and 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.)
• Focus on lightweighting, including OEM material strategies and vehicle content material innovations (aluminum, magnesium, advanced steels, composites, etc.)
• Electrification and battery housing, with an examination of key technologies for battery and materials utilized within the housing of the battery
Don’t miss this unique and exclusive opportunity to view new models and mobility innovations before the show opens to the public. Each tour will be restricted to 15 people. Attendees will be able to select which tour and topic to attend.