• Recalls Summit to Take Place April 14
• Hear from – and Meet – Top OEM Purchasing Executives at Purchasing Summit
• SAA Announces Two New Board Members from Microsoft and Magna
• March U.S. Light Vehicle Sales Shatter Expectations
• Miss the YPN Lunch and Learn?
• Don’t Repeat Mistakes That Led to the Microchip Shortage
• Auto Industry at Ground Zero of Biden’s $2T Infrastructure Program
• Foley’s Top Legal Issues Facing the Automotive Industry in 2021
• Why This GM, Ford Analyst is Bullish on the Motor City Automakers
• The Future of Collision Avoidance with Automatic Emergency Steering
• Supplies Tight for Costly Vehicles; Econoboxes Linger on Lots
• Tesla: Global Deliveries Double from 2020 Q1
• SPACs and Audits: What You Need to Know
• Secure Economic Certainty Through Tax Insurance
In an ever-tightening world of CO₂ emission restrictions and rising fuel economy targets, we are seeing engine downsizing and the addition of boost or electrification trending across the Truck industry.Read More
Mark your calendars for the North American International Auto Show’s Q’d Up Mobility event on April 1 to hear three top experts as they discuss the current power landscape in the EV market, where we’ll be by the end of 2021 and what the future holds.Read More
It has to be music to the ears of General Motors, Tesla, Rivian and other electric-savvy automakers.
One in four Gen Y and Z auto intenders say electric vehicle technology is a “must-have” in their next car.
IHS Markit has published three insight pieces providing research and perspectives into how the U.S. new and used vehicle ecosystems have already evolved from their pre-COVID-19 days, and, more importantly, what the more settled post-COVID-19 world, when it does arrive, will look like. These papers help navigate a path to a “new normal” in such unique times.Read More
The COVID crisis is proving to be a bigger accelerator for altering the automotive industry in fundamental ways than originally expected. OEMs must continue to grapple with the challenges brought about by autonomous driving, shared mobility, driveline electrification, but now there are additional changes in manufacturing as automaking transforms to a product from a service.Read More
As we head into 2021, middle-market manufacturers have many reasons to be optimistic about the coming year, but headwinds persist. What lies ahead? Plante Moran experts share the key themes and trends likely to have an impact.Read More
Last Sunday I was honored to present FSG’s Global Economic Outlook at the Society of Automotive Analysts’ Outlook conference in Detroit, the unofficial kickoff of the prestigious North American international Auto Show. I lightheartedly titled my presentation “How to Stop Worrying and Love Volatility” because 2019 promised to feel even more unstable for business and investors than 2018.Read More
Forecasts for economic growth in the US are being revised up following corporation tax cuts that are also boosting investment spending by US companies. The short-term boost to the domestic US economy will support car demand at a time when analysts say some cyclical downturn to vehicle sales in the US is to be expected.Read More