Young Professionals Network
Join YPN today to network with other young professionals, advance your career, develop your leadership capabilities and give back to the automotive community — all while having a great time.
SAA’s YPN is an inclusive association of professionals looking to differentiate themselves and grow professionally in the evolving automotive industry. Members typically have 12 years or less of direct automotive industry experience (excluding education, internships/residencies and non-automotive experience).
An inclusive-industry network, made up of professionals looking to share insights and expand their professional network. The YPN has been designed to represent a wide range of auto industry professionals (analysts, manufacturing professionals, journalists, students, dealer representatives, marketing specialists, subject matter experts, MBAs, engineers and financial service providers) and encourages members to get involved and make a difference by becoming active participants in the professional, civic and social aspects of the industry.
To engage professionals across different verticals in the industry and enrich their collective knowledge base and enable them to guide industry through future challenges.
1) To provide attractive industry exclusive events
- Participate in sponsored and informal social events: coffee breaks, panel discussions, auto show events, fundraiser functions, happy hour mixers and holiday parties
- 4 – 8 meetings (mix of breakfast and evening spotlight functions) per year
2) To enhance the knowledge base of our members
- Learn and develop ideas with members and guest speakers
3) To provide members with opportunities to network and connect with other professionals
- Stay connected in person to members through SAA’s events and on-line through SAA’s LinkedIn network
4) Ultimately, members get out of it what they put into it
- We are seeking those who are engaged and want to be actively involved
- Opportunities to contribute discussion content and post articles to the SAA webpage