SAA and The JRT Agency Enjoy the Dodge Garage Experience
What's New at the SAA
The DodgeGarage.com Story
SAA/YPN members and guests enjoyed an informative and interactive event on July 26 at The JRT Agency. In addition to valuable networking, attendees at "DodgeGarage.com Story: Turning Enthusiast Content into Strategic, Measurable Marketing" played games, enjoyed a food truck, saw new Dodge vehicles, heard from Dodge marketing executives and more.
• SAA and YPN Members Enjoy the Dodge Garage Experience
• Save the Date for Upcoming Events
• U.S. New Vehicle Sales Drop in July
• August is the Time to Join the SAA (or Renew Your Membership)
• SUV Shift Not Prominent Among All Groups, IHS Markit Says
• Get Smarter: AI for Manufacturing and Distribution
• How the American Automotive Industry is Coping with Trump’s Tariffs
• How July Auto Sales Shape Up
• Manley Set to Stay on Course in the Post-Marchionne Era
• Who Owns Which Car Brands?
In the latest thought leadership piece from Plante Moran, learn how artificial intelligence (AI) can raise the IQ of your plant and supply chain to improve quality and efficiency, lower costs, and enhance competitiveness.Read More
In the race for self-driving cars, building consumer trust when it comes to safety is just as important as building the technology. According to findings from the 2018 Cox Automotive Evolution of Mobility Study: Autonomous Vehicles, consumer awareness of driverless vehicles has skyrocketed and the desire for autonomous features is high. The study finds 84 percent want to have the option to drive themselves even in a self-driving vehicle, compared to 16 percent who would feel comfortable letting an autonomous vehicle drive them without the option of being able to take control.Read More
Forecasts for economic growth in the US are being revised up following corporation tax cuts that are also boosting investment spending by US companies. The short-term boost to the domestic US economy will support car demand at a time when analysts say some cyclical downturn to vehicle sales in the US is to be expected.Read More
Five of the six major automakers manufacturing and selling vehicles in North America fell in their annual supplier relations rankings, according to the results of the 18th annual North American Automotive OEM – Supplier Working Relations Index® Study conducted by Planning Perspectives, Inc., Birmingham, MI.