What's New at the SAA
RECALL AND WARRANTY SUMMIT
SAA’s 5th Annual State of Automotive Recall and Warranty Summit will take a new approach this year and look deeper into the results of these recalls. Register today to take a deep dive into the world of recalls and learn how this critical issue impacts you.
SAA AUTOMOTIVE OUTLOOK CONFERENCE
Attendees of the 31st Annual Automotive Outlook Conference on January 14 heard from a panel of industry analysts and economists as well as a keynote address from Chris Thomas, founder and partner of Fontinalis. Attendees also receive a floor show pass to NAIAS and exclusive admission to AutoMobili-D.
• Learn How Recalls Impact Different Industry Segments at Annual Summit
• Will It Be a Smooth Drive or a Bumpy Road for the Automotive Industry in 2018?
• Moving Parts: How the Automotive Industry is Transforming
• Brexit Shock Begins to Hit the UK Car Industry
• Bosch Establishes New Mobility Services Division
• How Suppliers are Innovating to Keep Pace with the Auto Industry
• Electrification, Autonomy Won’t Gain Widespread Adoption for Decades, CAR Study Says
• Glut of Off-Lease SUVs May Slow New Vehicle Sales
A major lightweighting trend is the move toward implementing a mixed material approach in order to lose weight, according to speakers at the September 25 Automotive Lightweighting Summit, organized by the Society of Automotive Analysts (SAA).Read More
The numbers don’t lie: technology companies and automakers are investing billions in smaller companies involved in mobility. And those investments will change transportation within the decade. That’s at least according to Chris Thomas, co-founder and partner of venture capital firm Fontinalis Partners, LLC, who was the keynote speaker at SAA’s Annual Automotive Oulook Conference.Read More
SAA members, guests and media heard from thought leaders on economic and industry considerations, key powertrain trends, sales and production levels and investment considerations for today and beyond at the 31st Annual Automotive Outlook Conference held January 14 at the Gem Theater in Detroit.Read More
Forecasts for economic growth in the US are being revised up following corporation tax cuts that are also boosting investment spending by US companies. The short-term boost to the domestic US economy will support car demand at a time when analysts say some cyclical downturn to vehicle sales in the US is to be expected.Read More