- This event has passed.
August 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
August 24, 2017
8:00 a.m. Networking Breakfast
8:30-11:00 a.m. Ignite Presentations
The SAA is excited to introduce the first “SAA Ignite” event. Modeled after the renowned Ted Talks concept, SAA Ignite will give 11 selected speakers the opportunity to tell the world about their innovative, automotive-related ideas.
Be on hand to hear thought leaders and industry peers share their groundbreaking concepts, passions and ideas that they believe can come to life and make a difference in our industry.
Speakers and topics include:
- Karolyn Hart, InspireHUB Technologies — How Do You Stay Relevant?
- Daron Gifford, Plante Moran — Disruptive Change in the Automotive Industry
- Jeff Varick, Brandmotion LLC — Vision Zero Automotive Network
- James Murphy, Harbour Results Inc. — Poor Sourcing Practices Put Automotive Industry at Risk
- Andrew Barnard, Barnard Acoustics LLC/Michigan Technological University — Tailoring Exhaust Sounds
- Marc Bland, IHS Markit — Automotive Diversity – An Industry Imperative
- Paulette Epstein, Michigan Science Center — How to Inspire Curious Minds
- Steven Sherman, TerraWatt Labs — A Brief History and Future of Transportation and Energy Disruption
- Michael Betz, FACTON — Enhancing OEM/Tier 1 Relationships with a Standards Based Quoting Approach
- Kylee Guenther, Spectalite — Passion and Possibility: Tales of an Eco-Friendly, Light Weight Materials Supplier
- Adam Genei, Mobsteel/Detroit Steel Wheel Co. — The Reward is in the Work
Registration is Sold Out 8/23/17