- This event has passed.
9th Annual OEM Purchasing Executives Summit
May 15 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Registration Ends Friday May 11, 2018
Meet OEM purchasing executives and members of their staff at the 9th Annual OEM Purchasing Summit. The event is one of the best attended and received SAA events of the year as it provides suppliers access to purchasing executives of the leading six automakers.
John Henke, Ph.D., president and CEO of Planning Perspectives, will present results of the 2018 North American Automotive OEM-Tier 1 Supplier Working Relations Index Study. The comprehensive survey examines the working relations between Tier 1 suppliers and their North American- based OEM customers from the suppliers’ perspective.
Following Dr. Henke’s insightful presentation, attendees will hear from the purchasing executives and be able to ask questions during an extended Q&A period.
Attend and learn…
• Which OEMs are improving their relations with suppliers – and which OEMs are falling behind
• How OEMs are improving relations; what programs and policies are they embarking on
• How OEM cost-cutting programs are impacting supplier relations
• If electrification and autonomous vehicle programs are creating more competition for traditional suppliers
• What strategies suppliers should consider when working with OEM purchasing teams
• How supplier relations directly impact the bottom line – for both OEMs and suppliers
• How OEMs view trust, preferred customer status, open communication and safe-guarding suppliers’ intellectual property
• And much more!
Director of Purchasing, The Americas
Ford Motor Co.
Director, Supplier Relations
FCA US LLC
Director, Facilities/Services Purchasing
Nissan North America
Executive Director, Global Product Purchasing
Vice President, NA Purchasing
Honda North America
General Manager Purchasing Supplier Relations
Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America
Sorry…Registration is Closed…