- This event has passed.
8th Annual OEM Purchasing Summit
May 16 @ 8:15 am - 11:00 am
Annual OEM Purchasing Summit Examined Supplier-OEM Relationships
May 16, 2017
Faurecia North America
2800 High Meadow Circle — Auburn Hills, MI 48326
One of the most popular events of the Society of Automotive Analysts is the annual OEM Purchasing Summit. Purchasing executives from the Big 6 Automakers joined Dr. John Henke (pictured to the left) to discuss their companies’ purchasing strategies and the state of relationships between OEMs and suppliers.
Henke kicked-off the Summit presenting the results of the 17th annual N.A. Automotive Buyer-Supplier Relations study. Based on attendee feedback, the event featured extended time for questions and answers.
- John Henke, Jr. Ph.D., President, Planning Perspectives, Inc.
- Chris Naegeli, Executive Director, Purchasing, General Motors
- Tom Lake, Vice President, N.A. Purchasing, Honda North America, Inc.
- Sig Huber, Director – Global Supplier Relations and Risk Management, FCA US LLC
- Keith R. Cooper, Global Director, Body, Exterior, Raw Materials and Stampings Purchasing, Ford Motor Co.
- Jim Holloway, General Manager, Supplier Relations, Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America, Inc.
- Robert Kinchen, Director of Administration, Facilities, Marketing and Sales, Supplier Diversity, and Monozukuri, Nissan North America
- Julie Fream (moderator), President and CEO, OESA
Thanks to event sponsors: