- This event has passed.
2018 Automotive Outlook Conference
January 14 @ 10:45 am - 2:45 pm
Registration is closed for this event!
31st Annual Automotive Outlook Conference
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Gem Theater, Detroit, MI
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Networking Brunch
11:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. Presentations
2:45 p.m. Shuttles to Automobili-D
Please Note: To receive an optional NAIAS Media Pass for 1/17/18 You Must Register before 1/11/18 (No Exceptions)
3:00 – 6:00 p.m. Automobili-D Access
4:30 – 6:00 p.m. Shuttles Returning to Gem
Hear expert views on:
- How supportive will the economic environment be for the auto industry and is the U.S. economy poised to accelerate?
- Which markets will drive growth in the global automotive industry? Where is the opportunity or risk? Will sourcing trends continue to realign?
- Is the surge in SUV growth globally sustainable?
- Is electrification reality or hype? Are internal combustion engines doomed?
What is the outlook for and impact of emissions regulations?
- What are the financial markets concerned with in 2018 as it relates to autos? Is the U.S. past peak for good?
Attendees receive EXCLUSIVE ADMISSION after Outlook to Automobili-D which features:
- Over 50 tech startups from around the world
- 90 mobility companies exhibiting (suppliers, tech companies, OEMs, etc.)
- Over 100 thought-leaders will take the stage to address the latest in the mobility industry
- Attendees receive a floor pass to NAIAS at Cobo Center good for Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018
Founder and Partner
Chris is responsible for a wide range of critical processes ranging from deal sourcing and execution to corporate operations and business strategy. Chris also acts as a business development executive on behalf of Fontinalis’ portfolio companies.
Financial and Business Outlook Panelists:
Ford Motor Co.
Senior Manager, Americas Powertrain Forecast
Director – Light Vehicle Production Forecast
Senior Analyst – Automotive
Consumer Edge Research, LLC