What's New at the SAA
THE CHINESE ARE HERE!
“The Chinese are coming!” This is not a new headline in the automotive industry. But this time, the Chinese aren’t coming; they are here and making an impact. Learn how Chinese automakers and suppliers are not only disrupting the U.S auto market but how their strategies are unique, accelerated and in a totally different way from the Japanese and Korean low-price approach.
AUTOMOTIVE OUTLOOK CONFERENCE
• Miss Outlook? No Problem
• The Chinese Aren’t Coming; They Are Already Here
• Why Competitive Auto Industry May Get Lost Under Trump
• Donald Trump’s Tweets Shake Auto Industry
• Trump Puts Pressure on Mexico’s Auto Industry
• Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn’s Vision on the Future of the Auto Industry
• 6 Trends That Could Cripple the Car Industry
• Auto Industry Stock Winners, Losers and 2017 Bets
Jim Taylor, the chief revenue officer of Karma Automotive talks about bringing Fisker electric hybrid designs back from the brink of bankruptcy. Taylor spoke at SAA’s Annual Automotive Outlook Conference.Read More
U.S. automakers sold a record 17.55 million new cars and trucks in the U.S. in 2016. Sales could fall in 2017, but will remain robust.Read More
AmericaJR’s Jason Rzucidlo reports from the Gem Theatre for the 30th Annual SAA Automotive Outlook Conference. It featured a three-hour deep dive into key trends for the upcoming year. In this video, watch for remarks from Mr. Jim Taylor, Chief Revenue Officer of the new Karma Automotive. You’ll hear about Karma Automotive’s go-to-market strategies and much more. He talked about the company’s upbringings and what they have planned for the future.